Saturday, June 11, 2016

COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK?



So far I have written this blog in chronological  order so the reader can follow the chain of events that we've become so well versed in with our family issues.  I have most of a book written that has additional information that can help people experiencing problems like ours with our aging parents. I have many stories and LOTS of helpful information to navigate senior housing and benefits, all in the hope that the public be better informed.

I NEED YOUR HELP!  I want to write what people need and also I hope to make you laugh. I have had several people tell me they are enjoying this blog, but I am not getting any feedback on GOOGLE. Please take a minute or two to let me know your thoughts.

Is this helping you?

Are you entertained by the stories?

Would you like more helpful facts? (About nursing homes, what to do before a tragedy happens etc.)

What part of the blog did you enjoy best?

I can see I got the most clicks with the PSYCHIATRIC WARD story about my dad. I was surprised.
I have some even better stories. :-)

Thank you in advance and please enter some feedback!

Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment